We are delighted to be hosting our Women's Health & Fitness Day at the glorious Prestwold Hall (Leicestershire LE12 5SQ). A stunning venue, so we can
work hard, play hard and relax in these sumptuous settings.
This year our focus is on Running & Lower Leg Strength.
The Practical Sessions will include; run / gait analysis, demonstrations of how to use trigger release balls to self massage those aches & pains away
& a Yoga Session to bring the day to a relaxing conclusion.
The Theory Sessions include; How to prevent knee, ankle and feet injuries, How to get your nutrition right & How to train the nimd as well as the body
to maximise your achievements.
A Little Extra Information...
- There will be 4 practical sessions, one of which will be running outdoors, please wear appropriate clothing including a change of footwear.
- There are shower facilties, please bring as many changes of clothing as you feel necessary so you are comfortable throughout the day.
- Mats can be provided - please mention at the time of booking that you will need one and it can be arranged.
- Lunch will be a healthy, nutritious meal to suitably fuel the practical sessions. There will be no desserts offered at lunch as we are concisous of how this can affect the afternoon sessions.
There will however be the opportunity to reward yourself for your hard days work at the end of the day. Similaly, you will be offered a glass of 'something interesting' at the end of the day and
Prestwold Hall bar will be available should you wish.
- Tea, Coffee & waters will be available throughout the day.
- Postcode for the venue is LE12 5SQ
- Cost for the Health & Fitness Day is £125.