Being a fully Qualified Teacher as well as an Athletics & Triathlon Coach I am able to deliver Outstanding PE & Physical Activities for schools & clubs.
From a one off cover lesson, to a 6 week programme or regular provision throughout the year.
All sessions are planned and delivered to your specific requirements.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- PGCE Secondary - Teaching Food & Nutrition to KS3, 4 & 5
- UKA Athletics Coach
- BTF Level 2 Triathlon Coach
- Full enhanced DBS checks
- Comprehensive insurance cover
- Energency First Aid trained
- Experienced within Primary & Secondary school settings
to date CPD whether in house or via external governing bodies - currently working on: Disability Inclusion Training & Sight Loss Awareness & Guided Running.
- 3REPs points awarded through attendance & participation at the Internation Fitness Showcase 2018
My work to
- regular after school cross country & athletics clubs
- term time PE provision
- one off health & well- being days at primary and secondary schools
- fixed blocks of fitness & activities for a Housing Association and Community Group
- regular sessions for Seniors to promote flexibilty & mobility