Being a fully Qualified Teacher as well as an Athletics & Triathlon Coach I am able to deliver Outstanding PE & Physical Activities for schools & clubs. From a one off cover lesson, to
a 6 week programme or regular provision throughout the year.
All sessions are planned and delivered to your specific requirements.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- PGCE Secondary - Teaching Food
& Nutrition to KS3, 4 & 5
- UKA Athletics Coach
- BTF Level 2 Triathlon
- Full enhanced DBS checks
- Comprehensive insurance
- Energency First Aid
- Experienced within Primary
& Secondary school settings
- Up to date CPD whether in house
or via external governing bodies - currently working on: Disability Inclusion Training & Sight Loss Awareness & Guided Running.
My work to date includes:
- regular after school cross
country & athletics clubs
- term time PE provision
- one off health & well-being days at Primary and Secondary school
- fixed blocks of fitness &
activities for a Housing Association and Community Group
- regular hourly sessions at a
Residential Home for the Elderly